Monday, September 8, 2014

I haven`t had various concerts in my life, but I`ve had very good concerts and the greatest concert I`ve went was "The Cure", in April of the last year at Estadio Nacional. It`s awesome to think how I get a ticket, well my sister`s best friend took part in a radio competition for a ticket, so when they called her to say she won this ticket, she got change hte clothe to leather clothes, she comb her hair and she ran quickly to radio, when she arrived they gave her a ticket and they took a photo for the radio web page, and she appeared so happy for that so they gave her other ticket, she was more happy :). Monserrat, (the name of this friend), called my sister for saying she had two ticket for The Cure!, and Monserrat ask whether she would like to go with her, but my sister said her she didn`t like The Cure but my sister loved them... that`s me!, I remember I just was sleeping when Monse called me by phone and she said me she had two tickets and if I would want to go with her, I couldn`t to believe it, I didn`t respond inmediatly so I said yes and I slept all the night... I fell in account in the morning.
So finally we went to see The Cure, when we arrived to Estadio Nacional it was really hot, we drank all water we had, but when they opened the doors we run so quickly as we can, and it happend something really strange, there is no inspection in the doors for the vip zone, it was all confused, it was all mixed for both fields of the stadium, so Monse took my hand and we ran to entrance of vip zone, and we arrived to the scenary, rather close to scenary. It was very nice in the start, but we tire due to heat and the lack of water, we had to got back, for going to bathroom and drinking some water.
In respect with this concert, it was the longest concert I´ve gone, The Cure is a british band so I assume they`re aware of a communion with their public and not just for the moment and money and then they go. We heard their more important songs, and specially my favourite, "Just like heaven" but I like more songs of them obviously "Why can I be you?", "Boys don`t cry", "Love song", "Sweet Lullaby", and so on. Because of that I consider my best concert I`ve never had.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment