Monday, October 27, 2014

I think this is a very strange post, everybody knows if we´re living in a modern system we need money, but I´m completely sure we can find other ways for living, it´s hard, but not impossible. I´ve heard of families that live without money or few of it, and they live not so bad, so I´d like to think this is not important to me, or in this moment at least, specially if I don´t have somebody depending on me.
Sadly I don´t survive with few money, I spend on school, transport, food, personal things, and so on, specially on school, in fact, I must go now to the administration because I have problems with that, it looks like joke too if I´m really bad managing my budget, I have tried to record it many times but it has turned out, but I´m trying to improve.
The question about what you would do if you were a millionaire, is´s like when you ask a child what you would do if you had a lot of toys, or a candy shop just to you, well, sincerely I haven´t thought many times about this, specially now I´m old, but perhaps I would invest it in real states, thinking like a investor jajajaja, but I don´t know really, perhaps I´d travel overseas for a long time, and I ´d leave the other part for my family and welfare.
If I would had to pawn any of my belongings, well, I don´t have obsesion for things, or my things al least, so I think I would pawn anything, any...

No comments:

Post a Comment