Thursday, April 25, 2013

So I`m going to talk about one of my favourite band: Stone Temple Pilots. This band I`ve heard since I was a little child, I love them since the first time I heard them. I only know about them is they from USA, and they  are fathers of grunge style in the early 90`s. Now I`ve read of them in wikipedia they formed in 1986 in California, USA, with their leader, Scott Weiland, as vocalist. The first album studio of this band was "Core", I mean the first album did known them. Unfortunately they dissapeared in early`s 2000 due to a bad times in their music I assume (little creativity and fights between members of the band). I like a lot this band beacuse I love their music of course (I really love rock music, and specially the grunge music) and because they remember me my childhood. 

I like a lot of songs of them but my favourite song is "Plush", although I`ve never understood the lyrics of this song I like the rythm and music beside of letters.

http://youtu.be/V5UOC0C0x8Q

2 comments:

  1. I like Stone Temple Pilots. "Core" and "Purple" are fantastic album. I see this band in 2010 (the first time in Chile, in Movistar Arena)

    "Grunge not Dead"

    ReplyDelete