Monday, August 18, 2014

First Class


I´m Carolina, I´m 29 years old and I´m still student, I study Cinema and TV. In this moment I have little time for spending to do things I like, but when I have time I like running, reading, watching movies and specially listening to music, any kind of music, except reggaeton, I hate it, that is no music, perhaps I´m little hard for judging but it´s true. I live with my parents yet, and my little sister, my other sister lives away, she´s independent now. I´m proud of my family, they´re good and very nice people. They always have supported me.
With respect to English, I love it, but I´m totally out of training, I need to practice it, to read it and specially to speak it more. I hope to go out of my country for that happens :).

No comments:

Post a Comment